Spot On Driving offer young people the opportunity to start driving, in a safe environment, before they are 17 years old.
Lessons are held with fully qualified ADI’s (Approved Driving Instructors), and all instructors are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked.
The cars used are manual and dual controlled, and lessons will be on a one to one basis unless otherwise requested. Spot On Driving Instructors are more than happy to allow more than 1 young person to share a lesson. This would be a great experience for a birthday party or maybe an after-exam treat.
Who Are Young Driver Lessons For?
- Anyone aged 15 + who wants to start to learn how to drive
- Anyone aged 17+ who wants to learn how to drive but is not ready to learn on the road
Why Book A Young Driver Lesson?
- It will be FUN
- It is good value for money
- It’s a great experience to help you when you start driving on the road
- You will get FREE access to Theory Test Pro so you can start preparing for your theory test early
- It is beneficial for nervous new learners who can try driving in a safer environment
What Will I Do In A Young Driver Lesson?
What you will cover will depend on:
- What you want to achieve
- How well you manage on the day
- How many lessons you have overall
You may cover the following areas:
- Learn about the cars controls
- Moving off
- Stopping safely
- Steering skills
- Emergency Stop
- Reversing skills
- Using the gears
- Dealing with junctions
When Are Young Driver Lessons Held?
- Monday to Friday 10 am until 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am until 3 pm
How Long Are Lessons?
- Lessons are 50 minutes long
- Longer lessons can be arranged if required
What Do Young Driver Lessons Cost?
- £35.00 per lesson
- £150.00 for a block booking of 5 lessons
Where Are The Young Driver Lessons?
Spot On Young Driver lessons are held at: